How to apply
Please follow these steps in order to apply for one of these exciting traineeship opportunities with Electrolux through IAESTE. In all instances you apply through your home country. If your country is not a member then go to step 4.
1. Make sure that you fulfil all the requirements as stated in the Offer Form. Please note that some of the internships are available to EU students only due to work permit restrictions.
2. Make sure that if accepted you are available to start in March 2020 as all trainees are required to start at the same time.
3. Register on the IAESTE Exchange Platform here and contact your home committee to inform them of the internship you wish to apply for.
4. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, home country and reference number of the traineeship you wish to apply for so we can follow up with your country to ensure they are processing your application.
5. Please do not apply for more than 3 internships at any one time.
IAESTE will guide you through the whole process, including (if you're successful), the necessary paperwork/legal documentation and support with finding accommodation.